Experienced / Management
Working with RITVN is fun, challenging and you will never stop learning something new. You will find few other companies in Vietnam with a similar number of gurus and specialists. There are always projects to challenge you and always people to learn from. But we also like to have fun and have a great working environment. Fuzzball, trips, birthday parties, snacks and candy, coffee, cappuccino and espressos, football club, and fun parties.
What makes us unique?
We adapt to our colleagues and employees as much as they adapt to us. That means some flexibility of working hours as well as the possibility to work from home. What matters is the deliveries and not how you achieve them. Besides this, we have a very advantageous overtime system that makes sure every hour you work for us is appreciated fully.
What skills do we require for this job?
We will be looking for Business Analysts that can work directly with our internal teams and our customers to help create awesome software products. You will be working to both develop custom solutions for end customers. We are looking for people with strong business understanding, who are able to define the best way to customize end user solutions that ensure happy customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming the project team; establishing project budgets.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for the project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Carry out meetings with our customers in English to gather requirements, feedback, and do demonstrations
- Technical understanding
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with writing proposals
- Experience with writing project documentation
- Keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent at English
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Strong communication skills
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strong analytical abilities
- English: Advanced