Working with RITVN is a chance to work with bleeding-edge technologies, impossible technical demands, the newest design ideas, and projects that aim to change the world of IT as we know it. If you want to have a successful career in IT you need to constantly develop and challenge yourself. This is what RITVN is all about. We are always ready to take on any challenge that our clients give us! Our motto is “Not a problem!” since we know that if we cannot do it – no one can!
Why work with us?
You will find few other companies in Vietnam with a similar number of gurus and specialists. There are always projects to challenge you and always people to learn from. But we also like to have fun and have a great working environment. Fuzzball, trips, birthday parties, snacks and candy, coffee, cappuccino and espressos, football club, and fun parties.
What makes us unique?
We adapt to our colleagues and employees as much as they adapt to us. That means some flexibility of working hours as well as possibility to work from home. What matters is the deliveries and not how you achieve them. Besides this we have a very advantageous overtime system that makes sure every hour you work for us is appreciated fully.
What skills do we require for this job?
We will be looking for a strong Business Analyst (BA) that can work directly with our internal teams and our customers to help create awesome software products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for the project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Carry out meetings with our customers in English to gather requirements, feedback, and do demonstrations
- Experience with software development
- Strong technical understanding
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with writing proposals
- Experience with writing project documentation
- Excellent at English
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Strong communication skills
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strong analytical abilities
- Change management
- English: Advanced